Starting a business in Virginia
Virginia has a number of expanding industries including services, manufacturing and software development. The state has been highly ranked for its living conditions as well as for its business environment. Favourable aspects of Virginia include a low cost of doing business, high quality of workforce, and liberal regulatory environment. Many businesses have taken advantage of these state benefits to develop their company and positively impact their bottom line.
Requirements for?starting a business in Virginia
- The minimum share capital is $1
- Any change in company shares will cause changes to the initial filing fee
- A minimum of one director is required
- Residency for directors is not a requirement
- The company’s articles of incorporation do not need to include director details
- The company name must reflect the type of company it incorporated
- The name must be different from any other registered company
How much does it cost to start a business in Virginia?
- Due to the individual and varied nature of each business, all enquires are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Virginia?
Depending on the provision of required information, we can help form an LLC in Virginia?within just one week. No matter where you are in the world, we will send you the relevant documentation.
Serviced or virtual offices in Virginia
- If you decide to set up a virtual office we can forward all your emails, faxes, mail and calls worldwide, so you are never tied down to a particular location whilst running your business. A virtual office costs?￡220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus a ￡660 deposit which is refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- We also provide services offices in a physical office space which we will furnish according to your personal requirements.
We provide a range of accountancy services to support your business fully. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss our services and provide you with a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How to form an LLC in Virginia
To get started on your Virginia company formation, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the?Virginia Limited Liability Company or Incorporation?Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
People who viewed this page also viewed: